Friday, March 13, 2015

Emerging from the fog

Time is speeding quickly past me. I can scarcely remember yesterday, let alone an hour ago.......
Life is full and I learned that keeping this blog space is excellent for keeping family and friends up to date on all our doings. Not to mention, convenient when it comes to recalling what it is exactly that we are learning while homeschooling/unschooling/no schooling?( Uh, more on that later.)

I feel as though I have been in a fog the past few years. Trying to get my bearings so to speak. Every day is different, presenting different challenges, especially as we learn from home, from life.
I have decided to start up this ol' blog of ours again, see what it can teach me maybe? Or just enjoy looking through it as time goes by. So, if you would like to, please join us as the fog is lifted and our adventures continue.




















No comments:

Post a Comment